Great Lakes Dock and Materials has one of the largest and most complete fleets of marine equipment in the Great Lakes Region. We are continually updating and improving our fleet to keep up with the latest in innovation and efficiency. Our equipment suite includes Dozers, Loaders, Vibratory Hammers, Air Hammers, Clamshell buckets, Grapples, Crew Boats, Off Road and tracked dump trucks, etc. In addition, we own and operate an operations yard in our home port of Muskegon Michigan.
- George F Bailey 2200hp, 64'x26'
- Duluth 1500hp, 70'x20'
- Fischer Hayden 900hp, 54'x22'
- Defiance 900hp, 45'x18'
- Ethan George 450hp, 45'x12'
- Sarah B 450hp, 45'x12'
- Lil Toot 300hp, 25'x10'
- Justin Avery 144'x54' ABS Spud Barge
- Hannah Avery 145'x45' ABS Spud Barge
- Jacqulyn 134'x40' ABS Spud Barge
- Wisconsin 105'x50' Spud Barge
- Split Hull Barges 120'x121
- ABS Material Barge 180'x54' 2200 Ton Capacity
- Sectional Barges- Shugart, Flexfloat and Posiedon
- Muskegon 120'x33' Spud Barge
- 575- 80'x40' Spud Barge
Major Heavy Equipment
- Liebherr HS895HD Duty Cycle Crane
- Liebherr R974C -EW Material Handler
- Lima 2400 Duty Cycle Crane
- Manitowoc 1015 Duty Cycle Crane
- Komatsu PC 1100 excavator
- Sennebogen 840 R-HD Material Handler
- Sennebogen 835 R-HD Material Handler
- Komatsu PC 300 Long Reach Excavator
- 2) Manitowoc 3900W Cranes
- Multibeam Hydrographic Survey System – USACE/IHO compliant.
- Integrated LIDAR system for above ground surveys.
- Single trace hydrographic survey system.
- Vibra-core sampling system, Piston-core sampling system.
- Full suite of RTK Survey receivers, base stations and data collectors
- Robotic Total Station for sites where GPS positioning is a challenge.
- Purpose built sampling vessel with moon pool